This program is an advancement in the field of urban design and allows students to further specialize their education in an area that interests them.
Students who have undergone varied studies that include Start Up, engineering, Design Thinking and planning are given an opportunity to explore and experiment with architectural and urban design.
- Aimed to build a new and qualified generation of urban designers, the summer school offers: Methods of critical, conceptual and design thinking.
- A group of tutors from leading universities/firms and different parts of the globe.
- The needed experience, preparing students to work in international architectural and design offices and development companies etc.
- Project modules with innovative briefs developed in collaboration with leading experts in the field.
- Exposure to a different environment, culture and tradition.
- The chance to work on a real-life case study on Industry.
- Sports City Complex” in Rome to develop techniques in creative fieldwork.
- Analyze and interpret a selected range of contemporary urban design practices and issues in contemporary dialogue.
- Identify and critique the multidisciplinary frameworks and techniques employed in Start-up.
Who should attend? This course is ideal for students with a background in Business and Innovation. A high level of technical and innovation skills will provide an excellent platform for benefiting most from the course.